VALUE FOR MONEY – we live it
Price, quality and delivery time – conflicting goals?
COMLOGOS principles form the basis for your high-quality translation. Our mission is to provide a healthy balance for you between the requirements, such as price and delivery time, and the best possible quality in the long term.
Why cheap can sometimes become expensive
Translations are a sophisticated and individual service. A unilateral consideration of costs can have serious implications for the understanding and correctness of the text. COMLOGOS is continuously synonymous with lower prices and higher quality!
We achieve your goals
- The continuous use of modern translation software, which enables us to store your translations and terminology and use them again
- The 4-eye principle and certified quality assurance
- The careful selection of technically competent native-speaking translators
- Efficient communication and the secure exchange of data
- A trusting collaborative relationship based on streamlined and meticulous processes
- Individual client advice and common workflows
- A sustainable and feedback-orientated collaborative relationship
At COMLOGOS. we therefore also think about your next translation project:
THE CASE OF THE COSMIC CAPPUCCINOWhat colour is the universe? What does this question even mean? The other day I was sipping a cappuccino in a coffee bar downtown when I chanced upon a newspaper article. A team of astronomers from the John Hopkin’s University,...
A KILLER ADDRESS!Riding on the U-Bahn recently, I glimpsed a woman clad in a neon pink bikini, arms outstretched: „Aloha, Hawaii – entdecke Hawaii ( discover Hawaii)“ she declared. I knew at once she was addressing me intimately. A little later, I changed trains and I...