CERTIFICATIONS – the seal of our work
ISO 17100 has replaced DIN EN 15038.
DIN EN 15038 has been internationalised to standardise the general conditions for translation services. Some conditions and process flows have been extended and specified.
Certified quality that is value for money.
The ISO 17100 standard defines the translation process, the qualifications of the translators used and the procedure according to the 4-eye principle. These are fundamental and quality-determining differences to agencies, which do not work according to the ISO requirements.
This LICS® (Language Industry Certification System) certification means that COMLOGOS is audited and regularly recertified by a technically competent auditor. COMLOGOS consequently offers you a professional, ISO-compliant service in all global languages.
COMLOGOS – our certification, your benefit
- Independent certification and the related documentation are the basis for a long-term collaborative relationship between you and COMLOGOS.
- Continuous internal verification and assurance of the quality, costs and deadlines.
- Specific requirements related to the persons involved (our translators are native speakers with a professional background).
- Traceable and documented project management
- Revision by a second qualified translator (4-eye principle).
COMLOGOS has been certified according to ISO 9001 for quality management since May 2017.
In other words, this means that we take you (our clients) seriously and continuously improve our processes based on your feedback.
are certified according to the European Certification and Qualification Association (ECQA)
is certified according to ISO 17100 as a LICS translation service provider.
is a certified language service partner of SDL.
is a member of the German Association for Technical Communication and Information Development.
is certified according to ISO 9001 for quality management.